Sunday, February 13, 2011

Comfort Zone swatches

Woohoo!!! I finally got the Comfort Zone palette from WetnWild.  Each week i would stalk my local Walgreens and I always come back home emptyhanded.  But today my bf decided to go to Walgreens to get some stuff so I tagged along.  And thank god I did.  The palette was the only 8 pan palette there.


1. Champagne colored.  This color matches my skin tone more so it looks natural as a highlight on the brow bone or inner corners of your eyes.
2. Nice taupe color.  Very nice color for simple makeup
3. Chocolate brown.  Simple and wearable.
4. Dark brown with flecks of copper.  This is very pigmented so a little goes a looong way.
5. Grayish champagne color.
6. Olive green.  I don't wear greens that much but I find this green to be wearable on my skin tone.  It has a nice yellowish sheen to it.
7. Medium gray with flecks of yellow.  
8. Duochromed brown.  In certain lighting, it has a teal sheen to it.  Very lovely.

All of the shades are shimmery and lovely.  I find that the shimmers make the colors to have another dimension to it and make it more interesting.  I hope that WetnWild will release other palettes with  matte colors.  
I guess I was so excited to try out this palette that I accidentally hit it with my elbow and it dropped to the floor.  Stupid elbow! Stupid floor!  Only number 4 was cracked a little bit but that color is so pigmented that the tissue that I using with was quickly covered with pigment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment