Thursday, February 10, 2011

What I Bought Today

On Sunday, I went to Woodbury with my family and my cousin and her children who were both visiting from Hong Kong for Chinese New Year.  I was really excited to go with Coach had an additional 30% off coupon.  Usually the store has 10% or 20% but this time it's THIRTY!!!  yay!  There were a good handful of stores with good deals. The day started out good.  I got a lot of things for very nice prices.  But the day ended horribly.  But I don't want to talk about it =(  It ended and all is well.


Coach Ashley bag $348 --> $153

Coach Poppy wristlet for my lil sis $98 --> $32
Coach Signature wallet $228 --> $83

Tommy Hifilger shirt $29.99 --> $9

(I LOVE the beading)

Van Heusen button vest $48 --> $9

Easy Spirit Leighton boots $129 --> $39.99

HUGE savings!!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment