Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lipstick Love

Lately, I've been in a lipstick loving mood.  If it has color, it's all good to me.  Here is my lipstick collection.  I'm eyeing for some more nudes and mauves.

(L to R): Yves Rocher Luminelle Rouge Dragee in Mauve Fondant
Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl in Twinkled Pink
Revlon Super Lustrous Creme in Chocolate Velvet
Wet n Wild Mega Matte in 903C Just Peachy
e.l.f. Mineral in Nicely Nude

(:L to R): Sephora Lip Attitude in Glamour
NYC in Sheer Red
NYC in Smooch
Maybelline Color Sensational Pearl in Coral Desire

(L to R): Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Heavenly
Cover Girl Tru Shine in Plum Shine
Cover Girl Tru Shine in Mauve Shine
Cover Girl Tru Shine in Blushberry Shine

(L to R): Prestige Classic in Garnet
Prestige Classic in Melba
Victoria Secret Perfect Lipstick in G


1 comment:

  1. i've been on a nude lipstick kick too! wet n wild mega matte in bare it all is one of my favorites (:

    ReplyDelete