Sunday, May 8, 2011

Beauty, Shoes and Food Haul

Today is Sunday...which means yesterday was Saturdayyy and tomorrow will be Mondayy.  LOL.  It means that today is the start of drugstore sales.  I always check the circulars for good deals.  I only went to Rite Aid today because ALL WetnWild items are BOGO FREE!!!! woohooo!! 
L'Oreal 360 Clean Anti-Breakout Cleanser- $4.99
WetnWild MegaLast nail colors in Red Tape, Club Havana, Through The Grapevine, 2% Milk- $3.98 total (check the upcoming post for a NOTD)
Walking On Eggshells e/s trio- $2.99
WetnWild MegaWink mascara- FREE
This purchase was from last week.  I had a $5 off any Physician's Formula product.  
Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream/Liner in Brown Eyes (whew,such a long name)- $5.99
(swatches to come)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I FINALLY GOT NUDE PUMPS!!!! I've been looking everywhere for the perfect pair!  Some are too tall, some have heels that are like toothpicks, and etc.  But these pairs are perfect.  I got two because I couldn't decide and these were on sale at Macy's.
Etienne Aigner Day Shoes in Toronne- $49.99--> $32
Anne Klein Wystere pumps in Natural- $69.99--> $57
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini pastry tarts from Venieros (in the East Village)
Mandarin Orange, Kiwi, Raspberry, Strawberry= YUM!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those pastries are adorable!I bet they tasted wonderful as well. ^_^

    ReplyDelete