Saturday, January 22, 2011

FOTD- Purple

I have Asian dark brown eyes and usually it's hard for me to make them bigger and stand out.  I read that browns and purples are good for brown eyes so those are the colors I gravitate to more when choosing eye shadows. So...here's my first look of the day.  It suitable in the daytime and the purple eye liner makes the look more interesting.

Here are the products I used: (clockwise form left to right)

1. Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeliner in Purple
2. ELF Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Light Beige
3. ELF Mineral Eye Primer 
4. ELF Complexion Perfection powder
5. Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 20 and Sable
6. Physician's Formula blush in Blushing Rose
7. Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion mascara
8. Cover Girl AmazeMint lip gloss in Silly Lilly 
9. Motive eye shadows in Tickle Me Plum, Easter Pink, Cotton Candy, Antique Lace



zzzZZZZzzz


1 comment:

  1. hey sally, i saw your blog from browsing wing, divamakeupqueen's blog. haha, such a coincidence! i'm glad the motives eyeshadows work for you!

    ReplyDelete