Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh no! It's Sunday!

It was a tiring day today.  It feels like this weekend ended so fast.  I had a lot of things to do but I didn't adjust my sleeping schedule yet.  During break, I would sleep at 1am or 2am and wake up at 11am.  But now since school started, I have to prepare myself for less sleep.  But for me, the weekend is supposed to be relaxing.  I like to stay in bed and just relax.  But it's so different now.

My basement and my room is under renovation, and my room is almost complete.  I just have to dust and arrange my things.  But I also need a closet for my clothes so I have to spend some time looking for one.  I also have to clean the house to get ready for Chinese New Year.  It's kinda like a rule to have a clean and orderly house for the New Year.  I think because it's a new year, you want to take away all of the bad things from the previous year.  I super excited because I get some red envelopes =)

Tomorrow is my first day of work (it's work study).  I'm nervous because it's the first day and I haven't worked in a long time.  It's just been school, school, and school.  I worked before but I had to stop because of school.  But I need to pay my loans and I need some other thing to do besides school work.  I'm hoping I don't mess up even though it's clerical duties.  Let's hope for no paper jams, paper cuts, mean co-workers, and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment