Monday, June 20, 2011

Drugstore Findings!

Out of all the drugstores, my favorite has to be Rite Aid.  I love the wellness program.  Because of it, I have gotten household necessities such as toilet paper, toothpaste, and shampoo for cheap.  This week, Colgate toothpaste is on sale for $2.99 with $2.99 in UP rewards so it's practically free.  I also found a lot of new products such as the NYC Bronze Bliss collection, LA Colors Color Craze nail polish and Revlon DNA Age Defying foundation.

I fell in love with the NYC products.  I picked up one of the twist-up sticks in Gold Radiance and two lip stains in Tropic Tan and Coral Reef.  Here are some swatches =)
Creme Stick in Gold Radiance
Isn't this lovely????  Look at the gold shimmer!!!  It gives me a beautiful highlight and it's so creamy and soft.  I'm in love <3

Smooch Proof 16Hr Lip Stain in Tropic Tan (left) and Coral Reef (middle)
These colors are totally wearable and beautiful.  I love NYC lip stains the most out of Cover Girl and Revlon.  I have Forever Fuchsia (right) awhile ago.  I also worn these on my lips and the colors turned out to be a little darker on my lips.  On my lips, Tropic Tan turned into a brighter pink and Coral Reef turned into a mauvey pink.

I am happy with my purchase.  I have to post my ELF haul soon but I have been feeling so unproductive lately.  sigh...it's a typical life of an unemployed recent college graduate.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I want some of those NYC lip stains. I've never tried a lip stain before but I've always wanted to! And it's such a sweet touch to swatch using a heart. I went "awww..." LOL. And sorry to hear that you are feeling so unproductive...that happens to me too often! And I can imagine it's worse when you are a college graduate :( I hope you start to feel better and congrats on being a college graduate in the first place!

    ReplyDelete