Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FOTD- Beachy with a touch of Mysterious

(heehehe my hair is uncontrollable ^__^) 

I was bored/being unproductive today so I decide to play with my new ELF mineral eye shadows.  Of course the first one I reached for was Beachy =)  I decide to do a blue smoky eye.

Products used:
Eyes: WetnWild Color Icon palette in Greed (the ones used are outlined)
Physician's Formula Gel Liner for Brown Eyes (the black one)
ELF Mineral eye shadows in Beachy, Mysterious, and Socialite
NYX eye pencil in Milk (not pictured, sorry!)
Estee Lauder Double Wear mascara
Lips: Revlon lip stick in Soft Nude
ELF Luscious Lipstick in Nude Pink
On cheeks: Physician's Formula Mineral Wear blush in Blushing Glow (not pictured, sorry!)
Face: Revlon Photoready in Nude
Maybelline Fit Me powder in 120
Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light
(I forgot to take pictures of all my face products!  Typical me!)

I only took a picture of my right eye because my left eye is being weird.  
I first used Milk as a base on my eyelid so the mineral eyeshadows can adhere to my eye better and be more pigmented.  I then used Mysterious all over my lid.  Then I used Beachy starting on the outer 1/4 of my lid and blended it inwards to 3/4 of the way with a fluffy blending brush.  I layered Beachy until it's to my desired pigmentation.  I use the black in the Greed palette in my crease and blended it outwards.  The matte cream shade in the palette is used on my brow bone and blended it down.  I then used Socialite on my lower lid.  Then I used the matte black in Greed to line the waterline.  Next Milk was used on the inner corners of my eye as a highlight.  I lined my top lid with the Physician's Formula gel liner.  Finally I curled and applied mascara.  Whewwww!!!

 For my lips, I put on Revlon Soft Nude the I layered ELF Nude Pink on top of it for shine.  (Nude Pink is a prettyyyyyyyy color! Be on the look out for it in my ELF Haul Part 2)

1 comment:

  1. loooooooove the lip color!!!

    Khanak
    www.imasuperstarbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete