Friday, June 24, 2011

Yves Rocher Haul

Yves Rocher is a company that sells skin care and cosmetics.  It is similar to Avon where it has lots of deals going on and they are very generous on samples.  The customer service is excellent and shipping is prompt.  I ordered last weekend and the package came today. 
Products:
Jardin des Nymphes Eau de Toilette. $25-->$12.50
Jardin des Nymphes Hair and Body Shampoo. $4-->$2
Inositol Vegetal Moisturizer Day Lotion- FREE
Travel Sized Iris Noir Body Lotion- FREE
Trial Sized Micellar Cleansing Water- FREE
Travel Sized Ovale Lifting Defining Face and Neck Lotion- FREE
Riche Creme Regenerating Day Cream- FREE
Naturelle EDT sample- FREE
Flower Party EDT Sample- FREE

The EDT is 2.5 fl oz.  I love the bottle.  It reminds me of Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise with the color scheme.  It has a mix of floral and aquatic note, which I like.  It is not strong at all.  I don't like perfumes that are musky and strong smelling that gives me a migraine.
I received the Inositol Vegetal Moisturizer Day Lotion as a gift.  Yves Rocher has nice promotions and they usually gives out free full-sized products, several trial-sized products or accessories (bags, jewelry, blankets) for free if you place a order.  I love this packaging.  It is reusable and you can buy a refill for a few dollars cheaper than the new one.  It is easy to take out and put back in.  

If I order within 10 days, I can receive 5 plastic microwavable bowls as a gift or 3 travel-sized products.  I opted for the travel-sized products because I have too many bowls around the house.  The products were the same from an order I placed 3 months ago.  The body lotion was too strong for my liking.  The cleansing water is excellent.  It's gentle on my skin and can be used on your eyes, lips, and face.  I gave the face and neck lotion to my mom so I haven't tried it yet.

I am happy with the perfume samples.  I already have the perfumes at home but it's nice for sample sized versions of them.  I might do a post of my perfume collection in the future.  

Have you tried Yves Rocher?  Do you like the products?

No comments:

Post a Comment