Friday, May 13, 2011

Haul+Shopping Trip

I went shopping yesterday and I took advantage of the Ojon event at Sephora.  You trade in an empty bottle of shampoo or conditioner (any brand) and you get two FULL-SIZE bottles of Ojon Restorative Shampoo and Ojon Restorative Conditioner.  woohoo.  I also bought the Clinique bottom lash mascara.  I want to see if it works on my barely there lower lashes (review and pics to follow).

I also went to Bath and Body Works.  I am in the 'I LUV BBW' Club so in a Thursday of every month, you go to a BBW and you get free gifts.  This time I received a mini scented candle and a PocketBac.  I also had a coupon for a free signature item when you purchase $10 or more.  I went to Forever 21 and just purchased a pair of bracelets for graduation.  I love the clothes and accessories at F21 but it just seems a bit too trendy for me.  I feel that once the season is over, you'll find most of these items on the sale rack.  And the clothes are getting pricier.

I also went to H&M and got two jersey dresses (no pics).  I find that H&M is also trendy but it carries more classic pieces than F21.  I like H&M for the clothes and I like F21 for the accessories.

I also went to Hollister to return a dress.  I went to the one on Soho, the gray building on the corner of the street.  I hated it!!!!!!  Inside was so dark!  How can one be able to walk and see?  And inside is a maze!  I actually had to ask someone where the cashier is.  It turns out it's on the 2nd floor.  -_-"  And the stairs are a hazard.  Since it's so dark you can't see where each landing is and the stripes on the steps only made it worse.  And the music is so loud.  I couldn't hear the cashier when she was asking for my information.  And talking about the sales associates, they are rude.  They practically shoved the mailing list at me to fill it out.  The place is very unprofessional but I think it's aimed towards teens.  I'm not a teenager anymore so maybe that's why I have this kind of rant against that place.

I also got new glasses =)  My old one was from 3 years ago and it is broken.  My insurance covered the glasses and frames but I chose to get anti-glare ones so it costs $40 (I had a discount so the original price was $55).  I paid just $40 for my glasses so hurray for connections.

Ojon Restorative shampoo and conditioner- free
BBW Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap in Blushing Mimosa- $2.50 (orig. $5)
BBW Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap in Berry Parfait- $2.50 (orig. $5)
BBW Triple Moisture Shower Cream in Secret Wonderland- free
BBW Scent Portable Fragrance Refills in Lilac Blossom- $5
BBW Scent Portable Fragrance Refills in Sweet Pea- $5
BBW Scented Candle in Island Colada- free
BBW PocketBac in Carribean Escape- free
F21 pearl and gold bracelets/bangles- $4.80
Clinique bottom lash mascara- $10

No comments:

Post a Comment