Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mascara Review- WetnWild Mega Wink

My first mascara review.
First up is the WetnWild Mega Wink mascara in Very Black.
Price: $2.99 (I got it for free during a sale)
Thoughts: The thing that caught my eye was the brush.  I don't have a curved brush in my stash and I also need help in the curling department.  I used it and the formula is a bit too wet for my liking.  It doesn't do anything to my lashes.  =(

I have sparse pin straight lashes so I need volume and curl.  I tried this mascara out today on my lashes that were curled.  After using this mascara, my lases UNCURLED!!!  This was actually my second WetnWild mascara that I tried.  Th first one was the MegaProtein one and that one was also a total fail..  I absolutely love WetnWild for their e/s, nail polishes, eye liners, and blush...but they should retire in the mascara department.

I didn't take pictures of my lashes because it was that bad.

Final Verdict:  This mascara is going straight in the trash.  I was also disappointed in the brush.  It looked like it would curl, but it was useless..

The brush is deceiving.  It looks more promising than it actually is.

The stopper.

The brush after I dipped it into the tube.  You can see how wet the formula is.

No comments:

Post a Comment