Saturday, May 28, 2011

Vacation Break!!!

Tomorrow I'm going to California!  I've traveled to Europe and  Asia (I don't remember the experience because I was still a baby) before but I've never ventured to the west coast.  After graduation, I want to take a little vacation.  It's kind of like a little reward to myself after 5 years of architecture school.  And I'm going to see the JYJ concert!!!  I'm so excited.  I have been a fan for 5 years when the group (which now consists of 3 members) were a group of 5.  I still support them.  ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

I'm going to the northern part, not the south where LA is located.  So no Disneyland or Hollywood for me.  Next time though =)  I'm very excited to visit San Francisco.  The city is on the top places to live if I ever want to move.  It's similar to NYC but from what I heard and see online, the atmosphere is more relaxed and friendly.

I love going on vacation because I like packing.  It's weird.  I like to research places to go, what to wear, the weather and attractions.  Maybe because I am now an unemployed college graduate with nothing better to do at home.  But I don't like travelling on airplanes.  I don't like to sit for 8 hours non-stop especially in the air!  I wish in the future, there is a faster way of traveling like a teleportation device.  Only in my dreams...

Happy Memorial Day.  Enjoy your weekend and take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment