Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Physician's Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream/Liner in Brown Eyes (swatches and review)

I recently bought the Physician's Formula  Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream/Liner in Brown Eyes.  It comes in three stackable pots of liners- brown, purple, and black, and a brush. 


brown

purple

black

(L to R): black, purple, brown
(The lighting makes the brown one look black but it's a dark brown)

I like it a lot.  Simple as that.  =)

Little tidbits:
- It is water resistant (the black didn't last that long as compared to the brown and purple)
- creamy.  There was no tugging on my lids.
- cute packaging and portable.  I can stack them up or unstack them and put one in my makeup bag.
- the brush that comes with it is soft but it's too big and wide to be used as an eyeliner.
- My favorite is purple =)  I have too many black liners and the brown is a bit too dark for my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment